Thursday 5 January 2012

Wii Fit Day 3

Day 3
Weight: 156
Height: 5'8
BMI: 23.7
Workout time: 1 hour 11 min

Custom Routine Exercises:
Deep Breathing

Half Moon
Cobra
Single Leg Extension
Push up and Side plank
Torso Twists
Jackknife
Lunge
Push up and Side plank
Sideways Leg Lift
Plank
Rowing Squat
Arm and Leg Lift
Lunge
Half Moon
Sideways Leg Lift
Cobra
Spine Extension
Deep Breathing
= 34 Minutes



Aerobic Exercises:
Super Hula Hoop 6 mins
Free Step for 30 mins (altered for height with my mats)

It said I gained a little weight, but I think its just because my muscles are a little swollen from being worked out, and I have been drinking TONS of water.



I unlocked 2 challenges today, the jackknife challenge and the push up challenge.  I haven't tried either yet because I dont like jackknifes that much and dont find they workout my core as much as bicycle crunches and weighted crunches. I also just haven't mastered the pushup yet, when I do push ups with the wii in my strength/yoga circuits I do the easy kind, i.e on my knees with my ankles crossed.


Today was the perfect amount of strength, and I really liked the exercises I picked, it got me sweating quite a bit.


When I did the free step, I ignored the rhythmic sound and stepped faster sometimes using hand weights.  I did almost 3000 steps today.


Suki wouldn't let me weigh her today, and for most of my exercise watched me from under the table, yawning and rolling around as if I was crazy and tiring her out by just looking at me.


I will take that as a good sign :)



No comments:

Post a Comment